[FQP] FQP 2006 Certificates!

Jeff WC4E wc4e at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 05:50:52 PDT 2007

Good news!
 The 2006 Florida QSO Party certificates are in the mail!!

If you entered the 06 FQP and were one of the top finishers in your
category, you should get your certificate in the mail within a few days
along with the 2007 rules on nice bright FCG Orange paper. (That's so you
can see it easily on your desk full of papers)
Complete detailed results can be found on the web site:
http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/results.html

Big thanks for Dan K1TO for crunching through all the logs making it the
best QSO Party results in country by far, and Ron WD4AHZ in prepping the
results and of course the best QSO party website www.floridaqsoparty.org.
Well done!!

If I made a mistake or typo please send me an email and I can get another
one out to you.
 (Please be kind, many many hours of work went into getting these out)

Thanks for your support of the Florida QSO Party!
See you in FQP 07  - April 28th & 29th
73
  Jeff WC4E
  wc4e at earthlink.net