[FQP] Moving a mobile from CW to SSB

Nzharps at aol.com Nzharps at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 12:50:10 PST 2006

John,

Don't forget to take advantage of the "mobile window" that is available in
the FQP.  This is a unique concept that has flourished down here in the
Sunshine state for the past several years. For some odd reason the sponsors of  QP's
that we've operated in up north have not seen the wisdom of our Southern
cousins.

Check out the FQP rules for "window" details on each band/mode.   It may help
you help those that want quick QSY's.

73,
Ron, K8NZ

In a message dated 3/23/06 3:09:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,