[FQP] Re: [FCG] WriteLog Question

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 16:27:24 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/24/2006 8:22:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,  t0ad at juno.com
writes:

Several  of our Group are using WriteLog and having some difficulty in
meeting my  request for seperate MULT data for SSB and CW MULTS.  I
understand the  routine will give TOTAL MULTS only.

Have any of you who are using  WRITELOG figured out how to get the
separate SSB and CW MULT data without  going so far as to trying to figure
that out directly from looking at your  Cabrillo and following each
contact, highlighting the new MULTS as you come  across them?

I dumped our K4KG/m WL log into Excel and did all of the analysis from
there.

Indicentally, we figured out how to log all of our 50 county mobile
operation in a single WL log file.  Two years ago, we used independent WL  files for
each county, but this year it's all in one file.

73, Geo...K4KG/m