[FQP] W1NN/M Rough Total

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Mon Apr 24 05:00:47 PDT 2006

Hello,

Great fun as usual.

I ended up with 1,981 contacts, cw only solo op.  Day One was a little worse
with 970, compared with 1,011 on Day Two.  Not a big difference there.
I got lost a  couple of times and changed my route several times in response
to spur of the moment decisions.  Screwed up near the end and failed to
get to PAL for the last 30 minutes like I had planned.  Probably would have
broken the 2,000 mark if I had.  BRE sure is a long county.  I think I spent
1:15 or more there.

Not sure on mults but, like N4M, DX mults seemed down.  Last year I had
20 countries, this year seems like about half that.  I did find SC and AL,
but no RI, ND, SD, and all the usual Western and Canadian suspects.

More later.  Gotta catch a plane.

Thanks for all the Q's.

73,

Hal W1NN