[FQP] N4M getting ready

k1to at aol.com k1to at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 20:55:06 PDT 2006

Rather than battling the Disney traffic and road construction, team N4M (K8NZ and K1TO) landed in north Orlando an hour ago.

NZ wowed his driver by working all kinds of neat stuff from the mobile on 40, topped off by 4X4FC.  W5WMU called in on 20 and abruptly went QRT, so we hope all's OK with Dr. Pat.  He had just told us that he came close to not coming due to a failure with his FT-990, but that he knew that K1TO would "be very upset" if he bowed out.  He's right.  ;<)

W5JBV will op from home in BAY on Sat, then go /m on Sunday, per info given in a QSO on 40.

Did I mention that Ron easily broke the pileup for YX0LIX on 20?

Oh, and VP2E might operate a bit of the FQP, depending on his yet unknown departing flight schedule.

Looking fwd to a terrific weekend!

73, Dan