[FQP] Counties needed for Sunday, Day 2

georgek5kg at aol.com georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 20:51:33 PDT 2006

Tally Man,

Tnx for asking the mobiles to report in the counties they ran on Saturday.

Now, pse pse pse, ask the out-of-staters to post the counties they still need as of close of biz on Saturday night. Also, can you pse tally up the needed counties so when we QRT at 10pm Saturday, we can easily get that info so we can replan our Sunday routes as necessary.

Tnx for the help.

VE7ZO has arrived in Boca, and we are now secretively mixing the elixers and coming up with our last minute schemes and arming the cardboard projectiles!

73, Team Cagey