[FQP] Fwd: 2006 Florida QSO Party Notification

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 13:59:54 PDT 2006

Ron, Jim, Jim, Walt, Ed, Tom

Pse forward this to your contest clubs (SMCC,  NCCC, UTCC, COCC, etc.) and
encourage their participation in  the BEST EVER FQP coming up this weekend.

VE7ZO and I wil be signing K4KG/m from at least 45 FL counties...maybe  more,
who knows.  We are using a special weapon on the old Explorer this  year, so
you have no trouble hearing us!

73, Geo...K4KG/M

BTW, Jim, W7CT, we managed to get the FL sweep last year from your UT  QTH.
One of the few ever captured from west of the  Rockies.