[FQP] Re: [FCG] No FQP for NF4A

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 19:04:28 PST 2006

In a message dated 4/1/2006 1:57:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nf4a at knology.net writes:

When I  was reading K1TO's email this morning labeled "3 weeks to FQP" I
didn't  think much about it.....however, now that I look at the calendar, I
will be  in Las Vegas at the National Association of Broadcasters  convention.
DAMN!

For some reason, I had it in my head that the FQP  was April 29-30 (a week
later)....in fact I had remarked to several people  including N6MU that I
would be returning from Las Vegas via the red eye on  Friday, April 28 just
in time to get ready for the FQP.....

Oh well,  maybe I can find a ham in Las Vegas and get on and give out NV to
the FL  stns.

73 NF4A

No excuses Charlie.  Do what I did last year to get on from  Utah.  Find a
ham.  If you can get over to Reno, I can get you into  K5RC.

Tom, do you know of a stn in Las Vegas that Charlie could use?

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960  cell