[FQP] No FQP for NF4A

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Sat Apr 1 10:56:35 PST 2006

When I was reading K1TO's email this morning labeled "3 weeks to FQP" I
didn't think much about it.....however, now that I look at the calendar, I
will be in Las Vegas at the National Association of Broadcasters convention.
DAMN!

For some reason, I had it in my head that the FQP was April 29-30 (a week
later)....in fact I had remarked to several people including N6MU that I
would be returning from Las Vegas via the red eye on Friday, April 28 just
in time to get ready for the FQP.....

Oh well, maybe I can find a ham in Las Vegas and get on and give out NV to
the FL stns.

73 NF4A