[FQP] VR2BG's Comments....CQP - my mistake!

nf4a at knology.net nf4a at knology.net
Tue Oct 4 20:04:43 PDT 2005

You gotta love Brett for his comments.....

NF4A
------------- Forwarded message follows -------------

I now realize CQP is more of a domestic rate-fest for W6s.  Silly me!

Good to hear from all directly & all calls noted.

If CQP not interesting to NP4Z, then not much point for _any_ DX.

This explains why even a half-arsed effort in Wa QSO Party from
here or 9M6 can bag the salmon... but will never be washed down
with CQP vino.

Maybe I'm loosing it, but there has to be a reason to get on - if
only working people who seem keen to work you.

As I have been reminded, no problem with that in FQP!

73, VR2BrettGraham