[FQP] 2004 FQP Photos

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Mon Mar 28 06:46:54 PST 2005

I'm about to start work on the final "writeup" for the 2004 FQP.  One
thing we'd like to do this year, is add a few photos to spice it up a
little!

If you have photos you'd like to send along, please just 2 rules.

1) Only send 1 or 2 of your "best".  I won't have time to sort through a
ton of pictures, so I'll leave that up to you.

2) Since time is short, I'll only accept submissions for 2 days (Monday
and Tuesday).

If you have photos from the 2004 FQP, please send them to me
wd4ahz at gte.net, and please include a description (ops, etc.)

Probably can't use all of them, but will use ones that work with the
writeup (example - if your specifically mentioned and submit a photo,
chances are better it'll be used).

Thanks ...

Ron

--