[FQP] FQP logs for 2005

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 22:09:12 PDT 2005

Folks -

I found that I am missing a few 2005 FQP logs that were sent in mid May.
Among them is W8MJ - Ken, pse resend.  I tried last year's e-mail addr to notify
you and it no longer works.

Pse check the Logs received page on the FQP web site at
http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/logs.html to make sure that your entry is
posted.

Logs can be sent to me at this address or to the "official" address of
logs at floridaqsoparty.org  I will accept any logs received in the next week.

Thanks to all for a very successful 2005 event and sorry for messing up on
the incoming logs.  While the overall log count is down quite a bit from 2004,
most if not all of the decline can be attributed to a handful of mobiles who
skipped the 2005 event.  Nonetheless, records are claimed in a number of
categories, so the FQP is definitely alive and well!

73, Dan, K1TO