[FQP] 2004 FQP Report and Cert

Jerry K3BZ k3bz at arrl.net
Fri Apr 8 17:36:14 PDT 2005

The report is simply outstanding, a phenomenal effort. Also, I received my
certificate in the mail today and it is something I'm proud to put on my
wall. 2004 was my first entry in the FQP, and I'm absolutely overwhelmed by
what a total class act you folks have down there in the Sunshine state.

As I reviewed the flyer for the 2005 event in two weeks, I have to say the
FQP is well-conceived, intelligently structured, and truly a model for any
State QSO Party to follow. The planners of the FQP should "write the book"..
...and publish it as a guide for others.

And to those who execute the plan and do all the post-event work:   truly
professional results have come from your hard work.  I don't see how it
could have been done any better.

In short, a big thank-you to you all for a top-notch event. I'm looking
forward to another great FQP.

73,  Jerry K3BZ