[FQP]Two weekends next year?

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon May 17 09:18:25 CDT 2004

In a message dated 5/16/2004 4:50:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, Cajunham
writes:
Hi George

No two weekends for me...impossible, that would mean 4000 miles on my
van,suv,trailer and my wife would veto...unless I'M retired by then,,,anyway I dont
think it would work(preparation,time-off,family obligations,)impossible...keep
it like it is...I plan cw one day and ssb next retracing previous day
counties,,with 2L yagi the next day for SSB or as you know would not be any fun with a
vert ant./mobile on SSB...
Congrats on the best qso party anywhere
Pat
Hello Pat,

Tnx for the note, and your energetic support of the FQP.  I will post your
note on the FQP Reflector.

Incidentally, K1TO awarded your Cajun Spices in the FCG suite at Dayton on
Saturday Night.  The gang thought it was a great prize!

OJ,

Geo...

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450