[FQP]Announcing the FCG hospitality suite at Dayton

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Wed May 12 12:29:35 CDT 2004

Thanks to the generosity of several FCG members, the FCG will be hosting its own Hospitality Suite on at least one night this year at Dayton.  Details are forming quickly.

We're thinking that Saturday evening might be best for the following reasons:
-  Saturday evening will already be focused on OJ, between the Contest Dinner and the midnight pizza party in the Super Suite.
-  Based on the last-minute notice, we are figuring that we need to spread the news by word of mouth and through posters on Thursday, Friday and during the day on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at Dayton!

73, Dan, K1TO
President, Florida Contest Group