[FQP]GQP Needed counties

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 30 10:57:02 CST 2004

 So far I have recieved mobile routes from NY4N, KN4Y, W3DYA and KU8E. We have
the following gaps to fill in. Maybe some of these rovers could adjust their routes. Here is the need list :

Northwest GA : Chattooga, Whitfield, Floyd, Fannin, Dekalb.

Northeast GA : Union, Lumpkin, Dawson, Forsyth, Towns, Rabun, Stephens,
               Habersham,Walton, Hart, Elbert, Oglethorpe, Greene, Taliaferro,
               Lincoln

Central GA   : Putnam, Jones, Bibb, Twiggs, Bleckly, Pulaski, Luarens,
               Montgomery, Toombs, Candler, Emanuel, Wilkinson, Baldwin,
               Johnson,Glascock, Washington, Jefferson, Treutlen, Jenkins,
               Burke, Richmond, Columbia, Screven, McDuffie, Warren, Hancock,
               Talbot, Peach

South GA      : Quitman, Clay, Randolph, Calhoun, Miller, Baker, Mitchell,
                Sumter, Cook, Appling

                      Jeff , KU8E