[FQP]Re: [Fwd: GQP?]

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 22 12:56:31 CST 2004

 Norm and others...

  Please give me a high level plan of what counties you plan to do
in GQP. We should get this organized between us all so we can maximize the number of counties we all put on the air. K4RO - Please forward this to the TCG reflector...

  John (K4BAI) and I will probably be going out separately since I will be over in St Simons Island during the weekend. I will be activating some counties in SE and south GA but will probably not be FT.... We need to know everyone elses plans so we can make ours.

                      Thanks, Jeff KU8E