[FQP][Fwd: Tuesday Sprint Update]

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 28 16:01:57 CST 2004

  Any of you Fla guys going to be on for the CW Sprint ???

                      Jeff

OK, here is what I have so far...

I have the following guys QRV in some form or fashion:

KZ5D, N4CW, K4WX, N9GG, N4BP, KU8E, N4OGW, W4OC, K4FXN, K9GY, NP4Z, N4AF,
K4MX, K4BAI, K4GA, K4RO, K4NO, W4PA, N4ZR, K4MA, K5KG, NA4K, W4NZ, AA4LR,
AA4GA, K4IQJ, W1MO, K7SV, W9WI, W4ZW, AE4Y, WB6BWZ, N4TY

I count 33.  That is about 15 less than we have done in the past.  I'm
hoping we can get at least 10 more before the weekend.  Please do what you
can to recruit some others.  Art can you get ahold of WMU?  Pete is there
anyone else in WV we can recruit?  K3JT maybe?

Anyone else have any ideas?  Please forward them to me if you don't want to
contact them yourself.

The following guys can't make it for whatever reason:

AA4NN, WC4E, W2CS, K4QPL, K9VV, K0EJ, N4GI, WO4O, K1TO, N2NL, W4AU, K4OJ

The following guys I have not heard from yet:

KT3Y, WJ9B, W4ATL, K4XS, KO7X, AA4Z, N5PA, K4OGG, N4GG, K0LUZ, K4LQ, N4UK,
N4GN, NF4A

They did receive an email from me already.

73

Bill, K4AAA