[FQP]FQP logs

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 18:46:21 CDT 2004

Activity was definitely unprecedented - thanks to all who made the effort to get on!  Tremendous number of "OJ"s exchanged.

Logs are pouring in at an unprecedented rate.  Our robot is not yet assembled, so it is yours truly receiving your e-logs again this year.

**I will acknowledge each and every log as I can get to it, so please be patient, particularly with this initial backlog.**

A number of folks seem to have swept all counties again this year, with several accomplishing this on the first day (for the first time ever).

OJ & 73, Dan, K1TO