[FQP]Mobile Window

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Mon Apr 26 23:51:43 CDT 2004

N4KM at aol.com wrote:

> There were a few times that we heard people working NJ4M or
 > K4KG under us

A-hem!!  Yes indeed!  ;-)

Several times we'd be working our pileup on a clear frequency, when a
second one would start up nearby!!  I suspect there will be a few
"NIL's" in one or another's log!  Maybe we have to make the mobile
window bigger on CW!

SSB seemed to work OK ... of course, except for all the other folks who
shared the same frequencies (nets, lighthouses, submarines, Nebraska,
and that one KY guy!)

I really don't think we want to do away with "suggested frequencies"
altogether, and tie up the whole band.  We're not that big ... YET!

Ron