[FQP]Fqp 04 comments

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 26 10:26:37 CDT 2004

 We also ended up in Hamilton by popular request. So many people asked us if we were going there that we went back. It was our first county when the contest started. It involved a detour from our planned route... We were also trying to get the Madison (for W9RE) but just ran out of time .....  SRI Mike...

                    73 , Jeff KU8E - K4BAI/m Team