[FQP]To the members of the FCG

KH6DV at cs.com KH6DV at cs.com
Mon Apr 26 05:21:58 CDT 2004

Congratulations to everyone in the FCG for how well this years edition of the
FQP turned out.  When I look at some of the Qso totals posted by participants
I find it hard to remember this is a state Qso party and not the sweepstakes
or another so called major contest.  The FQP has obviously become a major fun
event for many hams.  The members of the FCG could easily be accused of having
way too much fun, but then thats what this hobby is at least partially about.
 The bar has been set very high for state Qso parties by the FQP, Jim-OJ
would be pleased.

Conditions were pretty poor out here, thanks to all the FL operators who
listened way down deep for my pathetic little Qrp signal. CU all agn next year.

Aloha
Ron KH6DV
Kaneohe Hawaii