[FQP]Re: [FCG] FQP plaque sponsor

N4KM at aol.com N4KM at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 23:42:47 CDT 2004

Wow how cool is that!!!!! Those Texas guys are OK!!!
n4km

In a message dated 4/18/04 6:11:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, K1to at aol.com
writes:
Mike, K5NZ just offered to sponsor a brand-new plaque for the FQP, effective
with the 2004 running next weekend.  Officially, the plaque is sponsored by
"TeamCramp.com, in memory of K4OJ".

The new plaque will be given to the top scoring entry from the W5 call area!
We've already had lots of activity and terrific propagation into W5 in past
years and this should help to step up the activity even more.

Seems to me that OJ had an affinity for Texas counties.

Thanks, Mike!

73, Dan, K1TO

73,
Kevin