[FQP]Re: [FCG] FQP - 6 days and counting

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 14:44:13 CDT 2004

In a message dated 4/18/2004 1:31:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, NT4TT writes:
I hope to be active from the mobile from Wyoming
again this year. Depending on WX and the job.
I am also doing finals that week. But hope to have them done by the weekend
if all goes well.
  So hope to see you from the mobile and Wyoming.

Ed,

We sure hope you can make it for the FQP as mobile in WY.  I'm sure we will
need the multiplier.  GL with the finals.

Where in WY are you?  If in Laramie, do you know Walter Marshall, W7SE?

73, Geo...

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax