[FQP]I-4 Info

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 11:30:45 CDT 2004

In a message dated 4/15/2004 10:22:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wd4ahz at gte.net writes:
Don't know if any mobiles have Interstate 4 on their route, but there is
road construction on I-4 between Lakeland and Orlando (both directions),
so expect delays if you're going that way.  Made that trip yesterday.

Don't know how the North/South routes are near I-4, but work being done
on the ramps for sure.

Yes, this construction has been going on for what seems like years.  I have
had hours of delay there in the past.  I'd suggest that FQP'ers avoid at all
costs unless you want to spend a lot of time in that county (what ever county it
is, hi.  Lake?)

73, Geo...

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450