[FQP]New call for FQP

Jeff WC4E wc4e at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 20:31:39 CDT 2004

To honor our FQP founder and good friend K4OJ, I have acquired a new
call I will use in the Florida QSO Party:

   WE4OJ

George K5KG gave me the idea during his J7OJ effort. All during the
contest I was thinking, "How can I do the same?" I came up with this
one. I may also use it for WPX CW also in honor of our past FB WPX CW
efforts using my call. FCG WX9X QSL cards are also on order for this
call. It says "The FCG Honors K4OJ (SK 2004)".

I will again alternate between my calls (WC4E and N4AO) during the FQP
Favoring WE4OJ on CW, using it 12 out 20 hours of the contest.

Hope see everyone in the FQP on April 24/25th!
73
 WC4E
 OJ
 AN