[FQP]LOTW Question

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Sat Oct 11 12:44:49 CDT 2003

N3AWS at aol.com wrote:

> Is there a way to search and see if others are awaiting a QSL?

No, you cannot search the database (other than your own log) or see
someone else's log.  When you upload your log, all "matches" are then
automatically confirmed.  Any "not in log" or "busted" calls are ignored.

When I last checked, I had 8 confirmations from my FQP mobile log.  I
suspect there might be more, if I used NJ4M/cty.  Perhaps a future LoTW
"update", or specific instructions given on the best way to handle
mobile QSO's, will be able to match more calls.

Ron