[FQP]FQP logs and LoTW

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 7 18:01:06 CDT 2003

Hi Ron,

I haven't looked at the LOTW yet. So I'm not sure if they have this already .. If they had a field in their database for each QSO record named "Notes", Then you could maybe put something like "FQP 2003 SAR" in that field, which would ID it to the person looking at it as a FQP QSO... plus you would only have to register as NJ4M. I haven't heard if their design is locked but maybe it would be a good suggestion to make for the next version of the software ...

                  73 Jeff