[FQP]FQP logs and LoTW

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Tue Oct 7 10:14:15 CDT 2003

I'm was about to start loading our NJ4M mobile logs into the ARRL's LoTW
database, but realized, some stations may have logged us as NJ4M and
others may have logged us as NJ4M/xxx in the various counties we were
in.  According to the FAQ, only an exact match of the call will be
"confirmed".

Just sent a note off to the ARRL to find out how to handle this
situation.  Since other's may have the same question (either when
uploading their logs or trying to get the QSO "confirmed"), I'll share
with the list the info I get back.

73, Ron