[FQP]More FQP Records Added

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Thu Nov 6 15:34:35 CST 2003

By popular demand (OK, one or two mentioned something about it), I have
added a listing of "All Time Non Florida" records.  In addition, I
removed the Florida records from the "State Records" and put those on a
separate list as well.

I don't think there are any errors, but if you spot a mistake, please
let me know so I can correct the listing.

Also found a few formatting "bugs" in the previous records pages I
posted.  I think I've found all of them.  They have been corrected and
reposted.

73, Ron  WD4AHZ