[FQP]Re: [FCG] FQP Question

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Wed May 14 01:51:03 CDT 2003

In a message dated 5/14/2003 3:30:02 AM GMT Daylight Time, artw4aa at aug.com
writes:

> Seems to me there probably is a way for him work a few SSB QSOs, yet
> have his log be considered for  "CW Only".  This is kinda like in the CQ
> contests, where a single band competitor can make/log QSOs on another
> band w/o them effecting his single band entry.  Is this possible in FQP?
> If so, how is it done?

Others have already stated the best approach - send in a check log for the
SSB contacts.  Since we are not fully automated here at FQP Central, things
like this are usually circumvented.  In other words, a few SSB QSOs with
W7GAM would not automatically be thrown out as NILs if I saw a CW-only entry
from him.

Others just put comments in their Soapbox about QSOs made on the other mode,
but I do prefer the check log solution best.

Thanks for asking!

By the way, we are on an incredible pace with incoming logs.  Our 447 logs
last year were a record, but we are approaching that already with many mobile
teams not yet submitted.  I suspect we could break 600 this time!

73, Dan