[FQP]N4BP

Bob Patten n4bp at bellsouth.net
Mon May 5 07:10:12 CDT 2003

                         2003 FLORIDA QSO PARTY

Call used: N4BP                                        Location: BRO

Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW             Power: High

Callsign of Operator(s): N4BP

Exchanged Information: N4BP RST BRO

Hours of Operation: 20

band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts
  40        150       300           0         0
  20        465       930           0         0
  15        304       608           0         0
  10         16        32           0         0
TOTAL      935      1870           0         0

( 1870 ) QSO points  X  ( 88 ) Multipliers  =  164,560 points

Club or Team Name: Aluminum Kings

Comments:

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
contest committee.

Name: Bob Patten
       2841 N.W. 112 Terrace
       Plantation, FL  33323

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail: n4bp at arrl.net                   Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
QRP ARCI #3412    SOC #1    ARS #799    Whiners #6   FISTS #7871