[FQP]Mobile Station Signals

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 2 15:49:53 CDT 2003

Bad news, Jeff... while I keep getting e-mails regarding signal reports
of the mobiles I am afraid you have never been at the top of the heap -
obviously you got out ok with so many QSOs but the relative reports have
both you and Charlie down at the bottom....

WHAT IS MOST FASCINATING is that to a large degree I think we are
looking at of all things propagation and skip zones!  The same mobile
can have luminating reports or pw reports... I never would have thought
that starting with a compromised signal that would matter but I gues my
logic is just backwards... if anything having all the factors in your
favor possible, including being the right distance away, is even MORE
important when you start with a compromised signal....

I will summarize the reports when they stop coming in...

OJ