[FQP]Re: missed qso

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu May 1 23:41:04 CDT 2003

In a message dated 5/1/2003 10:04:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, KH6DV at cs.com
writes:

> First of all, one more comment about the mobile pics.  I loved the kitchen
> sink shot, that is classic.  There was a point while viewing the pics that
> I thought "all they need now is the kitchen sink" then the shot, ok so they
> do have one.

Ron, we just couldn't resist installing the kitchen sink in the mobile.  The
sink was freed up coincidentally with the xyl's kitchen remodeling project.
With the kitchen sink in the mobile, we were able to prepare some really good
meals along the way and never have to stop!

> Score:  I thought I could work each county once per mode regardless of band
> for a total multiplier count of 67 + 67 = 134.
>
> You are correct. Your max mults are 67 CW + 67 SSB for a total of 134.
>
> 73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450