[FQP]Georgia QSO Party Logs

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 18 11:24:46 CST 2003

 My message sent to contesting.com :
  Fellow Contesters,

  There has been a problem with the processing of the 2003 Georgia QSO Party
logs. The past contest director has resigned his position.  I have taken over
as the GQP contest director, starting with the 2004 Georgia QSO Party.
Recently, I sent an email (those I could find an address for) directly to
everyone who we received a log from for the 2003 contest to resubmit their logs
to me at ku8e at bellsouth.net . I have received logs from many of you but not
everyone. Please check the GQP webpage at gqp.contesting.com. It will be
updated within the next couple days.  If there is not an asterisk next to your
call I don?t have a log from you. The deadline to resubmit your log is January
1st, 2004. I apologize for any inconvience this might have caused to everyone.
Thanks.

 I show the following SECC members or W4 stations that have not had resubmit their log :

   K4BAI - John will give me log next week.
   N4PN  - Anyone know how to get hold of Paul ???
   W4YE
   W4ZPR
   WA4JA
   WA4VAP
   K2UFT
   K4OGG
   KT4Q
   KT4ZB
   N4NTO
   NF4A
   W4OV
   WY4Y

   W9MSE - John , K4BAI - do you have a contact ???

                      Jeff , KU8E