[FQP]WC4E's FQP identity crisis

Jeff WC4E wc4e at innet.com
Wed Apr 30 00:58:31 CDT 2003

Other FQP where I have no idea who I am and when.
I had to work Saturday and partially on Sun so couldn't do much seriously. I wanted get on and give out QSOs to everyone.
Wow, what activity! Seemed there were more people looking for FL this year! Well done by all the out of state ops! You guys were on top of it!

Sometime Saturday evening my mic plug got an intermittent so I decided to go CW only for all my other calls. (Darn the good luck) When I got bored, or it slowed down, I changed counties errrr.. sorry calls. What fun being fresh meat on the bands!

     WC4E LP Mixed    N4AO CW LP  KG4BOA CWLP    WK4R CWLP   N2AN/4 CWLP
         CW    SSB       CW           CW            CW          CW
10       0      0         7            7             0           0
15      16      2        71           34            10           9
20      90     47       104          146           102          95
40      78      3        43            0             3          13
Total     236           225          187           115         117
Mults      80            58           55            46          46
Points   67,200      52,200       41,140        21,160      21,528
Aprx Time 4hrs        3 hrs         2hrs           1hr          1hr

With Beacon Bill on SSB and some CW here with mobiles, I'm sure no one missed PAS on any mode.

73
 Jeff WC4E - PASco County