[FQP]N4TO/m

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 23:23:51 CDT 2003

-  Hit all planned 44 counties and made 2226 QSOs (only 3 on SSB).
-  Logged and sent by hand - sorry for the sloppy CW at times.
-  No 15M, due to an antenna problem.
-  Persistent chirp resulted from what we think is a bad alternator - it was
worse when we were stopped.  (It was not a ploy to draw attention to us!)
-  New automatic antenna tuner did not help; in fact, it cost us time.
-  Two navigational errors on Saturday.
-  One paddle died at the start on Sunday - good thing we had a "hot spare".

-  Although we were kicked off the I-10 shoulder in NASsau on Saturday, no
repeat performance on Sunday.
-  We are in strong contention for the Love Bug award - I have a few pix of
the TOadmobile just afterward - impressive!

vy 73, Dan, 1/2 of Team TOad with N4TO