[FQP]Stations On The Air

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Fri Apr 25 23:15:31 CDT 2003

Just did an update of the "Counties On The Air" listings on
www.floridaqsoparty.org  (there were several stacked up that hadn't been
added since the 15th).

Will be able to post anymore "plans" that come in within the next hour
or so ... and maybe some early tomorrow morning.  Will be going mobile
after that, so anything that comes in after we're on the road, won't get
posted.

Sounds like a SID hit this afternoon ... no signals at all on the bands
for several hours.  Once the bands came back, worked an S51 on 20 SSB
from the mobile - who said "Hope to see you in the QSO Party tomorrow".
  Heard him then work NF4A/M!

73 & Have Fun!

Ron, WD4AHZ

(part of the NJ4M/Mobile effort.  Magnets?  We don't need no stinkin'
magnets ... where's the drill?  Pix?  We got pix!)