[FQP]Gentlemen, Start Your Engines (Ladies too)

NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Fri Apr 25 21:52:34 CDT 2003

OK....I have dodged Murphy all day and everything is ready to go....in fact,
things went too well today getting the Blazer ready for the weekend....that
is kinda scary.... I will be meeting K4OJ, N4KM and N4OX for brunch in the
morning in Pensacola (ESC) before the start of the FQP.

I will run from ESC eastward on I-10 as far as I can get on Saturday, then
on Sunday, I will drop  down one tier of counties and go back west,
hopefully ending up in BAY on Sunday afternoon at the end of the contest.

Cell phone number is 850-819-0450.

ALL MOBILES MEET ON 7260 KHZ SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER THE END OF THE FIRST HALF
OF THE CONTEST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE COVERED WHERE THEY SAID WOULD....IF
THERE ARE UNCOVERED COUNTIES, MAYBE WE CAN MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO OUR ROUTES TO
MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS RUN.

I will be on 40 thru 10 CW and SSB, BUT, 40 SSB will require a quick
adjustment so it will always be the last mode/band to run....

I will run each county in all modes and bands in the following order:

20 CW
15 CW
10 CW
40 CW