[FQP]N3AWS/mobile route under revision

N3AWS at aol.com N3AWS at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 07:06:55 CDT 2003

As the start of the 2003 FQP draws nearer, I'm in the process of finalizing
my rover plans.  Initially, I was going to concentrate on the NE corner
counties.  It now appears likely the some panhandle counties could be
activated, too.  I'll try to post a more up-to-date travel plan this evening.

The May CQ issue has several good articles on mobile antennas.

By now I guess everyone knows CT has been released into the public domain.

73 and hope to work everyone this weekend!

N3AWS  Jim