[Cwo] CWO results delayed

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 03:33:41 PDT 2016

Alan,
After a brief OpenOffice search, it appears to be possible to sort across sheets using a macro.....but I don't have experience with spreadsheet macros.
NYQP is over....and I have some time to help.  With a few of us working, we could regenerate the spreadsheet on a single sheet for sorting.
73, Dean, NW2K