[Cwo] CWO rule

Rob K6RB k6rb58 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:48:04 PDT 2016

Dai,

I have one (see attached) but I want to revise it a bit before we go out
with it. I'll have something for you very soon. It does NOT have the date
because it can change each year. This year it will be September 3
(Saturday).

I think we need a special one for Japan written in Japanese. It needs to
stress that JAs can work each other and get the same points/multipliers as
working other countries. If 100 JA operators participate in CW Open, they
will have a chance to make big scores if they work each other and the
others, too.

Rob K6RB