[Cwo] CW Open Question

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sat Jul 30 10:48:32 PDT 2016

Hi Rick,

The CWO sessions are only 4 hours long. That's why we thought that no one
would really try for a M/M or M/S entry. It's a lot different than a 48
hour event or even the 10 hour NAQP.

That said, If you want to try M/M then I have no objection. There's no
category for it but I can flag your log and maybe put a few words in the
writeup about your effort. Let me know how it goes.

However, if you manage to WIN a session award, I could not allow that since
others would complain that it was unfair. But if you do that well it would
be hard NOT to add M/M and M/S next year.

If you actually do M/M please indicate in the SOAPBOX part of your log. I
don't know if the log robot will accept anything but S/O category. I've
never checked that.

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU