[Cwo] CQ CWO!

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 03:38:17 PDT 2014

All,

I think we're on track.  Just tested (successfully) the webform log submission process with Bruce; his support has been excellent.

PR continues.  Please consider posting CWO invitations on reflectors that you have access to.  Talk it up!

Team registrations are not as robust as they were last year at this time.

I have received several (international) emails about the time conflicts between CWO and NA_Sprint/All_Asian_DX/IARU_FD.  We'll see how things play out.  The NA Sprint type of "conflict" will occur ~1 out of 5 years, given our formula of "First Saturday in SEP."

Alan AD6E/KH6RR continues to do a ton of work on all aspects of CWO and it is greatly appreciated!

Please let me know of any last minute preparations that need doing.  Thanks to All!

73, Dean, NW2K