[Cwo] CW Open Rules

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Wed Nov 26 22:30:50 PST 2014

I suppose we could combine all four lists and see what that total is like,
then use it to identify who should get a "personal" email and get them QRV
next year.  That's a fair amount of work and I'm not sure I know how to do
it. The big guys like Amazon and Google do this sort of thing all the time.

73, Alan  AD6E

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 6:27 AM, Alan Maenchen <ad6e at arrl.net> wrote:

> Good question Hank...
>
> 2014 had 629 valid calls (participants) from 4X4NJ to ZS6DX
> 2013 had 923 valid calls from 4K4SN to ZS6REC
> 2012 had 1178 valid calls from 2M0KLL to ZS6RJ
> 2011 had 931 valid calls from 4K7WP to ZW9B
>
> I'm not sure what you can deduce from this other than 2014 had low
> participation.
> There seems quite a disparity between total participation and logs
> received.
>
> 73, Alan  AD6E
>

> On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 4:51 AM, Hank Garretson <w6sx at arrl.net> wrote:
>

>> Year        Logs