[Cwo] CW Open Rules

Peter Chamalian W1RM w1rm at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 18:26:42 PST 2014

I’m in agreement with Rob.  I don’t think one-off tinkering will help us and am more in  favor of consistency so the contest becomes uniform.  It might be worth a little analysis to find EU and JA’s who have participated in the past but not this time.  A quick email to them might get some interesting info if they take time to reply.

I agree with Alan re the minimum number of Q’s for an award.

I’m also a bit ambivalent about the multi stuff.  Now here again it might be of interest to pick out the top multi-single and multi-2 stations and shoot them an email to see if they would be interested.

For what it’s worth…

Pete, W1RM