[Cwo] 2015 CW Open

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 05:05:57 PDT 2014

Choosing a specific Saturday is a good idea.  The current conflicts are known.  I might be overly sensitive about the NA Sprint, but I just checked several years, and that near conflict does not occur too frequently.

If there are no objections, I'll revise the rules and calendars to schedule the CW Open on the "first Sat in SEP."

73, Dean