[Cwo] 2015 CW Open

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Jul 3 11:15:16 PDT 2014

Looks OK at first glance.

AA SSB will be a problem for our Asian friends. Especially on 40m. It's a
major event.
I don't see RDA or Keyman on BNM, but I think that's mid-Aug.

That said, I don't think there's a better day to select.

WA7BNM says CWO will be Sept 6 (Sat GMT). not Sept 5.  I think that's what
you meant?

73, Alan  AD6E