[Cwo] 2014 CWO Awards

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 17:45:47 PST 2014

Dean:

Another practical reason to stay with Plaques:  Much easier to mail out to folks.

Use the flat fee boxes at the Post Office with a little bubble wrap.  Works great.

Trophies are fragile and much harder to wrap and pack.  More expensive to mail.

Plaques can be hung on the wall.  Trophies get dusty in the closet.

73,
John, K6MM