[Cwo] 2014 CW Open Award Structure

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Feb 9 07:35:24 PST 2014

NCJ article and ad are good. But reach the choir. Particularly the domestic
choir. Somehow we want to reach a broader audience. I don't know how to do
that. Maybe try to get our foreign members to spread the word through their
national organizations/pubs/bulletins.

Additionally, perhaps for this year, some tie-in to ARRL Centennial QSO
Party might help. CWO is a good way to accumulate a lot of Centennial
points real quickly. Would be good to lobby K1GU and N7OU to have W1AW/4
and /7 go full bore in the CWO sessions. W1AW portable operations have been
a real hit with foreign stations.
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/On%20the%20Air/W1AW_2014_sked.pdf

73,

Hank, W6SX